September 8, 2012

Kalmbach Bead Soup Party Goodies Arrived Today!



In celebration of Lori Anderson's new book, Kalmbach is hosting a Bead Soup Party!



 I signed up, thinking it was a long shot, but look what arrived:


For the KBSP I am supposed to make a necklace using the beads received or even using beads from my own stash.  Then take pictures and send them to Kalmbach.  How cool is that?  So far I am looking at the eagle moon pendant because it is asking, no demnding, to be bead embroidered in fall colors.  Maybe some heavy linen thread and beads for the chain.  If I had any drawing skills, I would sketch it out.  Alas, drawing and painting skills go to my baby sister Jessica Williams.

1 comment:

A Half-Baked Notion said...

That focal is one seriously amazing bead. Can't wait to see what you make with it!