October 18, 2014

8th Do Over Challenge Reveal

Details, Details
Please add this to the side bar of your blog.


Jeannie (JKD Studio), sends challenge participants a piece of her jewelry for free.  Our challenge is to repurpose the jewelry into something beautiful and amazing.  Each participant receives a bracelet or a necklace.  I asked for 2 pieces to work with.  The participants don't know what they will end up with or even if they will like what they receive. Here are the pieces I received:
One necklace made with peridot chips, silver spiral pendant, and turquoise accent beads, and one bracelet made with red rounds, crystals, and gold seed beads.
The necklace reminds me of spring, but since it is now fall, here are the beads I decided to possibly use in my design or designs.
I didn't get as much done as I had planned to, but here are my "done over" jewelry designs.







PARTICIPANTS

Renetha Stanziano:  Hello and thanks for stopping by my blog.  Comments are welcome, and don't forget there is more to see at each participant's blog!

Jeannie K Dukic:  Our Hostess
Post a Comment