January 29, 2017

Bead Peeps Update: About Me

Bead Peeps Swap N Hop Pre-Swap Briefing:

2017 Goals:  Bead at least once a week.
                   Get started with my torch and silver clay projects.
                   Take care of my family.
                    Lose weight.

Favorite Things to Work With:  Anything to do with beads except for bead crocheting.

What I Want to Learn in the Next Year:  Being proficient with torching silver clay.

Favorite Colors to Work With:  I haven't met a bead or color I didn't like.

My Bead Style:  Definitely BOHO

Favorite Metals to Work With:  All of them.

I am well over 50 years old and have been happily married to the same man for over 20 years.  I have 3 boys ages 16, 19, and 21.  My oldest sons have just finished at Hobart Welding School and are looking for work.  The sooner they are employed, the sooner I get my dream studio!  I also enjoy working with polymer clay, quilting, sewing, beading, reading and most recently working with silver clay.

Renetha Stanziano