June 12, 2012

A Time To Stitch Challenge!

Theresa of Theresa's Treasures and Christine of One Kiss Creations have teamed up to bring this challenge to the first 30 beaders.  This challenge is a celebration of Theresa's 1 year blog anniversary!  The challenge requires that a piece be made using a certain beadweaving stitch.  Details are available on Theresa's blog.


Here is the bracelet I did for the challenge.  I used lampwork beads by Ansuya Beads (Ebay) and size 8 hex metallic beads using the herringbone stitch.  I had planned on doing something using a flat herringbone stitch, but as usual, time got away from me.  Thank you Theresa and Christine for hosting this challenge.  I look forward to more.  You can see more challenge entries via the links below.

DW (Thank You for Stopping by!)