February 8, 2013

7th Bead Soup Blog Party is Now Underway!

Every year, Lori Anderson of Pretty Things hosts a huge, world-wide, bead soup swap with a twist.  Once you receive your bead soup, you have to make something with it, and then blog about it!  This year I have been partnered with Jayashree Paramesh of Nchantme.

Jayashree says that she saw a necklace on a cover of Bead & Button, bought the magazine and materials to make the necklace, and a beader was born.  Jayashree now makes beautiful beaded jewelry and has been published in B&B too.  Stop by her blog to see some of her creations.  I fell in love with her Silk Road Chandelier Drop Earrings.

Now onto the really fun stuff--a sneak peak of what I just mailed today!

Ta-da!  Bead Soup for Jayashree.
Just kidding.  Here is what I actually sent out in today's mail.
Gotcha again.  Sorry I can't let you see anything until the Bead Soup Blog Party Reveal on March 30, 2013!




Post a Comment