January 18, 2013

AJE Earring Challenge: Week 3 & 4



Although I am not happy with Week 3, I absolutely love Week 4.  I love dangles.  Week 3 was made with antique gold findings and lampwork beads by Carolyn Harman of the Miami Valley Lampwork Bead Artists.  Week 4 was made using gunmetal findings and more lampwork beads by Carolyn Harman.  I will probably be using a lot of her beads, especially since she started making tiny lampwork beads perfect for earrings.  I am fortunate that she s my friend, and she also attends open bead night at my favorite bead shop STASH and she brings her new stuff to sell at the shop.  I love showcasing local artists in my beadwork and jewelry making.  If you are in the Ohio area and have beads or other handmade findings that you sell, leave a comment below.  Now onto week 3 and 4 of the Year of Jewelry challenge.

Don't forget to check out my post on the Art Bead Love Chain Giveaway!  Drawing is tomorrow!